In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Education Bureau allows the submission of application forms for the Secondary One Discretionary Place by post this year. Parents can post the application form and the related documents to our school from 3rd January 2023 to 17th January 2023 inclusive; the postal stamp date will be regarded as the date of application. As post-delivery takes time, parents are encouraged to submit their applications by registered post to minimize the risks involved. On receipt of an application form and its related documents, our school will stamp our seal on the Parent’s Copy (acknowledgement stub) and post it to the parent concerned.
- The completed school application form
- A photocopy of the student applicant’s ID documents
- Photocopies of Academic Reports of P5 first and second term and P6 first term.
- The application form for S1 Discretionary Place (from EDB)
- Photocopies of certificates or awards obtained from P4 to P6. (Recommendation letters are not required)
- 2 self-addressed and stamped envelopes (the address should be written in BLOCK LETTERS and the recipient should be the student applicant
(5) 小四至小六期間獲得之各種證書或獎狀副本 (不須提交小學推薦信)